Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

November Senior Hours

Okay so great job getting hours in this month, but a few things. 1. PLEASE make sure you write the hours legibly. Use something other then your shorthand and a giant marker that fills up the whole page. 2. I am capping hours where they end, not when you write down you leave. For the secret santa shop, many of you wrote down time out at some ridiculous time. I know when it ended. Don't lie. Same with caroling. I was there. I know it did not take that long. Each caroling event counts as one hour.3. There were hours in the box from last-last meeting that were put there after the deadline; they were not counted. 4. Adopt a Family hours have yet to be counted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I was there" "Don't Lie"

like :Thumbs up: