Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sharon Mayr Event Information

Hi NHS, please see forwarded message from Mrs. Mayr, below. If you have any questions, email me or the NHS email mthnhs@gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:
Hello NHS students,
There will be two school clean-ups scheduled for this Friday, April 30 at 2:30pm and Monday, May 3 at 5pm. If you can make one or both, just report to the front entrance of the school. Wear shoes and clothing for walking in the grass. There will be one session for After Prom thank you notes in Ms. Clem’s room on Tuesday, May 4 from 2:30-5pm. The notes can be taken home with you to do on your own time if you cannot stay at the school. If you cannot come on Tuesday, contact me and I will leave you notes to do through Ms. Clem.

I will make sure I keep a record of who comes so you can get credit for your service hours.
Thanks,
Mrs. Mayr PTSA

No comments: